On your trip to Japan with your loved one or family, why not complete the experience with a personalized Tokyo city photo-shoot? This could also be a perfect:
- pre-wedding photo-shoot
- honeymoon photo-shoot
- present for your other (or perhaps better) half.
Immortalize your visit digitally or in print!
At Serendipity Flower & Wedding, we are not just passionate about weddings and romance, we are also passionate about Japan. We want our clients to leave Japan wanting more. This country has so much to offer, and so much to experience: it is impossible to expect to even scratch the surface in a 10 ~ 14 day trip.
However, we would like to help. (And not only help, but also memorialize the trip digitally or in print.)
Although we are not tour guides, we could never pretend to be (however we did for an amazing surprise vow renewal in September 2018), we do have local knowledge, and love sharing it with visitors; love going out and about in the city almost as much as the millions of tourists who come here every year, and we absolutely love to meet new people, share experiences and have a laugh.
Why should you do this?
Allow someone familiar with the city to show you around and help you navigate the transport while they memorialize the whole experience for you. Whether you want to visit Shibuya crossing, Meiji Shrine, Yoyogi Park, Harajuku, Omotesando, Asakusa or Tokyo Bay, we can escort you and smooth out your experience.
Want something a little less urban? There are many parks and gardens in Tokyo that look great all year round, so what ever season you decide to come, you will absolutely be able to find a picturesque backing for your images. We can even complete the experience by kitting you both out in kimonos!
What better way to enjoy the experience of this traditional/modern, exotic city.
What to expect in a Tokyo City Photo-Shoot?
- First, we meet at a pre-arranged location, most likely your hotel. I will then escort you to the nearest train station and explain the transportation system. Though initially daunting, it is in fact quite easy!
- Then we will take a train ride to the first stop, be it Shinjuku Gyoen, Asakusa, Odaiba or Meiji Jingu.
- As we look around I will show you the sights, explain a little background, and photograph you while doing so.
- During our time together I’ll point out other places to go, restaurants to try and even a few souvenir shops.
- After the session I will drop you off at a pre-determined location. The photos will be developed and delivered to you via a downloadable link.
Should you need any further advice while you are here, we will be happy to help. Likewise, if you want a drinking partner, will certainly oblige! I will share our mobile numbers for easy contact while you are here.
How much does this cost?
- 2 hours ¥30,000
- 4 hours ¥40,000
You will receive all images – minus duplicates – digitally within a month of your visit to Japan.