In recent years Japan has become an increasingly popular tourist destination. And for good reason: the place is simply stunningly beautiful, the people friendly and the customer service second to none! This is great for Japan, and for travelers, both those seeking a unique travel experience and for those wanting a destination wedding.
For people who want to have their wedding, elopement or vow renewal, the problem is knowing where and how to start. There are thousands of possible places in which to have a romantic get-a-way and intimate ceremony. But, the language problem is real.
This is not bad, of course. But if you are seeking a peaceful, romantic destination wedding, not disturbed by tourists, then the challenge is real. This is where we come in. We love Japan, and we love all those amazing tourist spots. But we also love finding places off the beaten tourist path; places that will offer a much more unique, customizable experience for our clients; one that will stay with them for the rest of their lives.
Who are We?
- You have native speaker support
- You have experienced wedding planner with a cool and growing network of wedding vendors and service suppliers, including kimono specialists, wedding venues, shrines, hair and make-up artists, photographers, DJs, caterers, etc
- You have someone who can guide you as you navigate the ins and outs of a wedding in Japan
- You have a point of contact in the country before, during and after the big day
- We love dogs, so you know we are cool people!