Important Notice: This website is moving.
The contents of this website are slowly being transferred over to our new domain at https://www.elopeinjapan.com. This website will shortly be discontinued. Feel free to head over to our new domain now to check it out and see what is new. This website will shortly be discontinued. Thank you for your understanding and continued support
What our Customers Say
How it Works
- Contact us and let us know what kind of event you are interested in.
Alternatively, if you are not ready to talk, download our Guide to Eloping in Japan.
- When you are ready to talk, set up a time to meet over Skype or Zoom
- Discuss your vision and go over the options
- We will then put together a proposal.
- Choose an option
- Set a date and sign the contract
- Stay in touch throughout the planning process.
- We can also help you plan the rest of the trip with suggestions and recommendations of where to go and how to get there.
- Arrive in Japan.
- If possible meet up in person ahead of time for a drink or two.
- Enjoy the big day
- While you are here, stay in touch on WhatsApp and let us know if you need anything before and/or after the wedding.
Latest Blog Post
What to do while you are here?
Most likely, your trip will not start or end with the wedding. You will most probably be looking for ideas about what to do before and after the big day. We are putting together a list of experiences that you can enjoy, either book through us, or simply get inspiration!
If you let us know what you would like to do while you are here, we can help you with the planning, and point you n the right direction.